5 Reasons to Book a Boudoir Session
1. It makes a great wedding, anniversary or Valentines Day gift! We can create a little black book of all your favorite images. Then just watch your partner's jaw drop!
2. There's no better time to pamper yourself than now! When was the last time you did something for you? As women it is in our nature to always be thinking of others first. We are giving you permission to take a day off to have some fun and play dress up! Don't forget to date yourself so you can be your best self!
3. Reveal your inner goddess! When you come to the studio, you will have hair and makeup done professionally (included in our boudoir package!) with some mimosas if you choose and your favorite music playing in the background. Worried about posing? Don't be! That is where our artistic eye comes in. We will focus on your favorite features so that you love the results!
4. Discover that you ARE beautiful! Most of us don't see ourselves the way that loved ones do. Instead of looking in the mirror and picking apart your flaws, you'll be looking at a gorgeous gallery of photos of you and think, 'wow I look gorgeous!'
5. Celebrate yourself and feel empowered!
Still have questions? Check out our FAQ below!
What should I wear for my shoot?It's totally up to you! Try out a few outfits to figure out which ones make you feel the sexiest and most comfortable! It doesn't have to be traditional lace and satin. It could be a cozy sweater or your partner's favorite shirt. Sexy doesn't necessarily mean skin. Sometimes less is more. Do you!
What if I'm bad at doing makeup?No problem! A hair and makeup artist is included in your session!
What if I need to lose weight so I can gain confidence first?There is no better time to book a boudoir session than the present! The women you see in the photos on this page are not models and they have never done a sexy shoot before. They have perceived flaws just like everyone else, but we focus on accentuating their beauty and bring out confidence during the session. Remember, you are your own worst critic.
Where is your studio located?We are right in the heart of downtown Burlington NJ. Our studio is a historic building with lots of space and beautiful natural light.
What is your pricing?Our basic boudoir package is $500 and comes with 1 hour for hair and makeup at our studio, 2 hours of shooting, and 2 outfit changes, along with an online gallery of all the retouched images and 5 high quality digital downloads. Upgrades are also available.